Project Freedom at Trent Center takes resident safety seriously and we take pride in this endeavor.
- We employ security officers to maintain the safety of residents and the building.
- The building is sprinklered and has fire-proof apartment doors.
- There is an emergency operations plan in the event of an order sheltering-in-place or evacuate.
- The building’s common area lighting and elevators are connected to a 150 kilowatt generator.
- There are fire extinguishers, fire alarms and carbon monoxide detectors in each apartment that are tested regularly.
- The building is monitored for fire by a 24-hour alarm company.
- Renter’s insurance is strongly recommended.
- Emergency call number available 24/7.
- Surveillance cameras located throughout the building and on the perimeter of the building.